- FINANCE MANAGER (starting ASAP)
Start date: ASAP
As Finance Manager, you will have the opportunity to work across two luxury fine jewellery brands within our company portfolio: Bibi van der Velden & Auverture.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of finance within the company portfolio. You will be empowered to implement change, processes and make your mark on both businesses.
- Providing strategic financial direction for both businesses
- Budgeting, forecasting and cash flow management
- Monthly reporting to the board
- Bookkeeping and payroll
- Debit and credit management
- Coordinating with tax authorities
- Daily reconciliations of invoices and outstanding payments
- Utilise & enhance paperwork systems on-site to improve our efficiency
- Collating information across the two businesses within the group
- Dealing with colleague queries and expenses payments
- Manage external accountants and fiscal advisors
- Must be fluent in English
- 3-5 years of finance management in a fast-paced environment
- Experience using and implementing finance automation tools
- Highly numeric with sound technical skills
- Strong attention to detail and prioritisation skills
- Experience using G-Suite, Twinfield or other accounting software
- Hands-on, but able to provide strategic financial direction
What we offer:
- Beautiful offices in the heart of Amsterdam
- Complimentary healthy lunches
- Dedicated personal development days and opportunities
- A diverse team of creative and international colleagues
- Flexible working but based in Amsterdam HQ
How to apply:
To apply please submit a short motivation letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications without a motivation letter will not be taken into consideration.
Working at Bibi van der Velden
Bibi van der Velden is a fine jewellery house renowned for designs that our namesake founder calls “miniature, wearable works of art.”
Design, craftsmanship, and sustainability are at the core of the brand’s values, and touch all aspects of our business. From the process of crafting Bibi’s fine jewellery to sourcing sustainable gold, to beautiful packaging and merchandising, to unsurpassed customer service, attention to detail and innovative thinking lie at the heart of our company.
Based in a beautiful, light-filled headquarters at the centre of Amsterdam, our brand has a global reach. Indeed, among our prestigious stockists are Harrods in London, Dover Street Market in London, Tokyo, and New York, and L’Eclaireur in Paris.
While we thrive on a collaborative culture – there’s truly no “I” in our team – equally, each team member is trusted with the freedom to make decisions and take ownership of their role. Every employee takes pride in making an impact and offers their own unique, positive contribution to the brand.
Alongside this exciting, inspirational working environment, among the many benefits we provide for our employees are healthy lunches served at our HQ, alongside yoga and boxing classes. We’re a family business, and we see the studio as our home from home.