JEWELLERY DESIGNER IS LOOKING FOR
BRANDING & MANAGEMENT INTERNS
Are you creative and passioned for jewellery? Then we might be looking for you! Bibi van der Velden has place for two interns starting from February 2017.
The studio of Bibi van der Velden is located in the center of Amsterdam. Here a passioned team works for the international Jewellery brand Bibi van der Velden. The jewels of Bibi van der Velden are sold at internationale department stores, concept stores and high end jewellers.
During your internship, you are part of the team, and responsible for design, social media and the website. You will be organizing a number of (private) sales events and a pr event for press. Furthermore you will be meeting with clients and supporting the sales team.
You will be working for the Sales and Product manager as well as for the PR manager. But you will also be having lots of direct contact with the designer Bibi van der Velden herself.
- Supporting on the marketing and pr activities
- Making and editing of pictures (product and editoral)
- Designing lay outs of invites, newsletters, lookbooks, linesheets
- Coordination of social media
- Contact with stylists and press and keeping the showroom inspiring
- Supporting the designer with moodboards and deskresearch
- Supporting with admin
- Supporting with the organisation of events
Are you that creative person that:
- the identity of the brand can translate in to the most inspiring lay outs?
- has experience with designing in photoshop, indesign and illustrator?
- has intersted in product and editoral photography?
- can wright texts in Dutch and English?
- know her/his way in the world of Social Media?
- likes to organise events? - has interested in sales and pr?
- has a passion for design, fashion and jewellery?
- is a native Dutch speaker?
Please send us your resume and letter of application to: email@example.com
Period: From January/February for a minimum of 4 months.